IOLMaster — User Manager.
How to set/change a password.
Since the IOLMaster may be used for IOL calculations by
a number of surgeons at a group practice or clinic, surgeon-specific
records may be created. This is performed using the User Database on
the Options menu.
- Click on User Database in the Options pull-down menu. The dialog
box for entering surgeon-specific data will appear.
Only the administrator is entitled to add or delete users and edit their
When the IOLMaster is delivered, the User Database contains ONLY
the administrator, without ANY password specifications.
|| WARNING: Individual users may edit their
databases only if password protected. If a password
has NOT been set, the databases are accessible to all users.
The administrator may assign
a password by choosing the Change Password dialog box.
- Type the password into the Password and Confirmation text
- Confirm the password with OK.
- To create a new user database the administrator must open his or
her own database by selecting Administrator in the Name list
box. A dialog box appears in which new users may be added.
- Type in the name of the new user.
- If several users share the IOLMaster, it is recommended to set
a password each person, which must be repeated in the Confirmation text
- Use the ADD button for each new user, or the SET button
to change the password or name of an existing user.
- If you wish to delete user data from the database, click on the ERASE
button after having selected the name in the left window.
- Click OK to confirm your user entries. The new user is now registered
into the database.
- For entering lens data see: Filling
in the IOL database
|| NOTE: Should a user forget his or her password, the administrator
may assign a new password. To do this, the logged-on
administrator highlights the user in the left box and assigns a new
password with the SET command button.
A forgotten administrator password can only be recovered
by Carl Zeiss Service.