Zeiss IOLMaster Customer Service: 1-877-486-7473 ext.
IOLMaster — Data Management.
Transmitting/exporting data (optional feature)
Patient data can be exported to
- connected office administration systems or personal computers
- a USB storage medium or a CD-RW.
The data is then available for further processing.
||NOTE: Transmitting/exporting does not work in the Patient Manager,
only in measurement modes!
Exporting data to another system
- Data can only be exported to office management systems by the
supplier of such systems. Please contact the respective supplier.
- The appropriate accessories are required for exporting to a
connected Windows-based personal computer. These can be
obtained from Carl Zeiss Meditec. They include a serial cable (null
modem, female/female connector) and software (on CD ROM) to be
installed on the PC. Data is imported to a database on the PC. From
there, data can be exported to other file formats. The graphs of axial
length measurements are made available in JPEG format.
- To export data press the <S> key (not in Patient Manager!) or the
The data will be exported.
||NOTE: The PC must have been switched on and the software for data
receipt started. A progress bar will be visible on the screen of the
IOLMaster. Data can be archived on the PC or processed in the
The export of measured values depends on whether the additional
software Option A plus is installed:
Exporting data to a storage medium
- Without Option A plus: only the measured values and the marked
IOL will be exported.
- With Option A plus the measured values and all calculated lenses
will be exported (see User Database), depending on the setting in
- Select the desired storage medium in the menu Options - Setup -
Program settings/Export (see User Database).
|| NOTE: If you wish to export to a CD-RW, you must insert a formatted
CD-RW into the drive. The CD-RW must be formatted elsewhere
(e.g. office PC) in UDF format. Alternatively, use one of the
formatted CD-RWs as supplied. For exporting to an USB flash
drive the latter should enable at least a transfer rate to USB-1.1.
- To export data to a USB storage medium or a CD-RW press the <X>
key or the EXPORT icon.
Data will be available in a text file conforming to the export settings (see
User Database) for archiving and data analysis.