Zeiss IOLMaster Customer Service: 1-877-486-7473 ext.
IOLMaster — Components.
View from Operator's Side
1. Joystick with release button
for adjusting the measuring
device horizontally (X, Y) and
vertically (Z, by turning)
Patient eye alignment and display of results
3. Red eye level marks
patient eye level needed for optimum
4. IOLMaster lock knob
5. Connector panel (cf. Fig. 9)
6. Mouse connector (light green)
7. Keyboard connector (purple)
8. Keyboard (see Fig. 10)
Optional: Printer (not shown)
View from Patient's Side
1. DVD drive/CD-RW recorder for data storage and software installation
2. Adjustment of headrest
3. Patient chin rest
4. Holding pins for paper pads also used to test eye alignment
5. Patient forehead rest
6. Aperture for semiconductor diode laser (MMLD)
7. Device control connector
- IOLMaster table IT 3L
- Holding bar for securing the IOLMaster onto the table
- Keyboard support
- Narrow holding bracket for securing the IOLMaster on the keyboard
- Paper pads for patient chin rest
- Power isolation transformer for connection of external accessory
- Network isolator
- Software option A plus
- Software option B
- Connecting cable for coupling with PC
Power Isolation Transformer for
Always connect all peripheral devices, printers and monitors to the
power isolation transformer.
Components other than the system components described may not be
connected to the power isolation transformer or instrument table.
Non-compliance represents a violation of the regulations for use of
medical devices under DIN EN 60601-1-1.
If the Carl Zeiss IT 3L instrument table is used, the power isolation
transformer may be mounted to the underside of the tabletop. It may
be secured elsewhere, but not set up on the floor.
The biometrical device should never be operated via the power
The power isolation transformer is not a constituent part of the
Arizona's Top Eye Doctors - East Valley Ophthalmology provides this online
information for educational and communication purposes only and
it should not be construed as personal medical advice. Information
published on this website is not intended to replace,
supplant, or augment a consultation with an eye care professional
regarding the viewer/user's own medical care. East Valley Ophthalmology's
disclaims any and all liability for injury or other damages that
could result from use of the information obtained from this site. Please read our full Terms, Privacy, Infringement
Eye Doctors for Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, AZ and surrounding areas.
A few of our featured topics:
East Valley Ophthalmology. All rights reserved.